Transmission Crossmember ('82-'93) T-5, AOD, AODE, 4R70W, 3550, TKO, TKX, C6 and 4L60E
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
Works with more applications...T-5, AOD, AODE, 4R70W, TKO, TKX, TR-3550, C6 & 4L60E**!
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover both automatic (AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, 4L60E**) and manual (T-5, TR-3550, TKO & TKX) applications. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise. For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced with optional solid bushings.
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TR-3550, TKO, TKX or 4L60E**
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with solid mounting bushing for racing applications.
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Works with SETBACK engines
- Direct fit on 4.5" wide crossmember mounts
- TKO & TKX require additional spacing due to a shorter mounting pad height. Use TKO Install Kit TCB-TKO to maintain proper driveline angle.
- Will NOT clear exhaust when running BBK long tube headers.
- ** Uses adaptor TM-M02 and GM polyurethane mount 300-ES31108G to help set driveline angle.