Transmission Crossmember ('94-'98) for T-45 and TR-3650
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
"The" Crossmember for your '94-'98 Conversion!
Direct bolt-in Upgrade for a T-45 & TR-3650 Swap
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover T-45 or TR-3650 applications. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle.
Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise. For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced by optional solid bushings.
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for T-45 and TR-3650 transmissions.
- Uses factory located 3.3" wide body mounts, no relocation required.
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with optional solid bushing for racing applications.
- For use with standard T-45 when installing in a Non-Cobra car.
- Standard T-45 measures 24.5" from bell housing face to trans. mount location. Cobra Spec T-45 measures 28.5" (If installing Cobra Spec use TCB-M05)