Lower Chassis Brace ('79-'93)
Every product test fitted.
We know suspension.
Easy to follow instructions.
via UPS / FedEx / USPS
Stifflers' lower chassis brace dramatically increases the strengthand stiffness of the front chassis area and factory K-member.
This additional stiffness helps to maintain correct front suspension geometry while under load by minimizing flexing.The result is tighter steering response and more predictable handling under cornering and braking.
- Manufactured of 1 x .083 tubing to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.
- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data.
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
Combine with our Spider Brace to completely integrate the front and rear chassis sections for unprecedented car control!
- Will not work with long-tube headers.
- May have clearance issues with some 7qt oil pans.